As a beginner artist, Photoshop can seem like an incredibly daunting new program. Here’s a few ways you can tweak the application to make digital painting more efficient for your artwork!
This video is broken into 5 parts:
1. Getting around the canvas. How to set up Photoshop for Digital Painting
2. Layer management. How to adjust the layer palette to optimize efficiency.
3. Helpful shortcuts. Tools that you should remember the hot keys for.
4. Solving random problems. Quirky Photoshop issues that can be solved easily.
5. How to blend colors. The way I blend all my colors in Photoshop.
Catch my streams on Twitch!
✿ DeviantArt – http://tsaoshin.deviantart.com/
✿ Discord Art Community – https://discord.gg/tsaoshin
✿ Twitter – https://twitter.com/TsaoShin
✿ Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tsaoshin/
Check out my Digital Painting Workshops!
Full tutorial – https://youtu.be/gF8zf60GsIc
How to draw fur – https://youtu.be/xvvKENF5HCc
How to draw clouds – https://youtu.be/THEQoodLpgQ
How to draw grass – https://youtu.be/cT_bkML2rnY
How to draw eye shines – https://youtu.be/3nKyt-Uy1lY
0:00 Getting around the canvas
5:44 Layer management
8:40 Helpful shortcuts
11:22 Solving random problems
13:41 How I blend
Wereric Animation – http://smashingrenders.deviantart.com/
#art #tutorial #photoshop #drawing